We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you’re curious and love working with data, drop us a line!
Currently we’re looking for strong candidates that can fill the role of Analytics Engineer. Are you comfortable working with a variety of data sources, do you love finding answers to people’s questions and sharing it via visualizations? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk more!
- 3+ years experience using Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, or other data visualization software
- 3+ years working with databases, SQL and/or Python
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must feel comfortable presenting in front of clients
- Problem solver – you must excel at solving problems and have an insatiable appetite to find the “why”
- Teacher – do you like teaching or training others? We’re looking for those that enjoy helping others
- Building charts and graphs to communicate business metrics and objectives
- Synthesize customer needs to identify data and metrics that satisfy their requests
- Manipulate, transform, or blend together data to meet objectives
- Project manage a variety of ongoing tasks with very little supervision
Jackson Two is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.